48 - Security
When you are aligned with your values and belief system, you have the security of knowing all of your decisions are formulated from the same virtuous place. As outlined in Elevate Your Mind to Success, take the time to remove negative thoughts and undesirable habits from your mind. Any previously questionable tendencies or dubious ways must be eradicated, and instead, program your mind with what you morally believe in and live by. You have the assurance of outcomes, or at least actions, that have been based on and derived from good and ethical reasoning. Be faithful in recognizing where your help and encouragement come from. True security will come with absolute trust in the LORD. With faith comes protection and a sheer belief, without exception, that everything will work out for good, even if it is not as you anticipated.
Characteristics and Benefits of Security:
- Confidence. When you are secure with your status, you are confident that you have done your best and everything appropriately. The outcome will be as it should be. And if it is not as you had hoped, you still have the assurance that you acted forthrightly without regret. Show great faith in yourself and your abilities with the security of proper alignment. Take heart as you are optimistic and have credence in your decisions.
- Peace of mind. Rest assured as you are unshaken in knowing where your trust has been placed. ou have planned accordingly and paid proper attention to the details involved with each event or situation. Your mind is secure and free of guilt or worry. Precise planning and attention to detail lead to a confident and fitting outlook and approach to each endeavor. You experience contentment with stable preparation. Let your mind rest and enjoy the serenity.
- Joyfulness. Joyfulness is experienced when you are confident in your procedures or choices. When you are righteous in your decision-making and ethical in your behavior and interactions, you are filled with joy and peacefulness. This does not mean you aren’t going through a trial or soon will be. But you are secure and can enjoy your life and loved ones despite unfavorable situations. You can still appreciate and share the gift of joy with those around you. Do not let anyone try to take the joy from you.
- Self-worth. As you feel secure in your current situation, your self-worth increases. You realize how valuable you are to your business, family, and even the local community. You are important to so many people. By creating a secure environment, both physically and ethically, you realize with strong faith that you are capable of amazing and unique things.
- Courage. Any time you feel safe, your courage will increase. The more security you establish in your surroundings, the more courage you build. Build close friendships with like-minded people. Be selective in who you hire for your business. Taking this extra time and effort builds more security in your overall lifestyle. Have the courage to stand up for what you believe in and Who you stand for. Ensure your business is fail-proof and bravely take all steps necessary to protect your company and employees. Have the courage to always make the right and ethical choices when faced with a dilemma. Always do the right things.
- Creativeness. There are so many opportunities to be creative in leadership. Be creative with job responsibilities, giving employees room to explore their talents. Find creative ways to protect and secure your company and family, leaving room for participation and buy-in from others. You will secure their protection while also securing their desire to perform at their best for you.
- Freedom. Freedom results from a lack of worry or concern when you provide and assure security, whether physically, personally, personally, or spiritually fed. Remove all fears or uncertainty and allow freedom to reign. Let your mind be at peace with the minds of those associated with you. Having a sense of freedom is a key element to a peaceful mind free from distractions and able to produce imaginative results.
- Love. When you are secure in your business professionally, in your family and friends personally, and in your spiritual life, trusting your Creator, you are filled with the gracious gift of love. True love is an unconditional and self-sacrificial love towards someone else. There is no expectation of any reward or payment in return. This is a precious love and a selfless gift from the One Who is Love. Enjoy the security of knowing you are very much loved.
- Knowledge. Much knowledge is needed to establish security in body, mind, and spirit. Protect your body and your physical well-being. Protect your associates and all those you love. Use your intellect to secure their safety, including your business. Do research where necessary and read as much as possible. Never stop learning; seek information for the best way to accomplish this safety. Consider physical security as well as cyber-based protection. Ensure all financial aspects are secure, as well as business contracts, etc. Through meditation and prayer, protect your soul and your insatiable spirit. Like a sponge, absorb spiritual food from the Word and trusted sources. Continue to grow in knowledge on a daily basis.
“Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.”
“If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.”
“I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.”
“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
What are your thoughts about this quality?
Who will you share this with?