The 'Potent Neurotoxin' Thimerosal
—Jill Fandrich, PharmD, CRPh
Thimerosal is an organic mercury-based product approved by the Food and Drug Administration and used as a vaccine preservative since the 1930s. It contains almost 50% mercury by mass. David Kirby wrote the book Evidence of Harm in 2012, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. wrote Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak in 2015 regarding this topic. Eric Gladen also featured this subject in his 2014 documentary film Trace Amounts. Based on scientific studies, it has become questionable whether thimerosal is responsible for the current neurological and developmental disorders epidemic in people, especially children, such as learning disabilities, mental retardation, personality disorders, and autism.
Up to 25 micrograms of thimerosal remain in several versions of the influenza vaccines, including those administered to pregnant women, infants, and children, and is still present in some multi-dose vial vaccines despite hundreds of studies showing that thimerosal is harmful. It is also present in the current COVID-19 vaccines.
Thimerosal produces ethylmercury as a metabolite, which then changes to inorganic mercury in the body and accumulates primarily in the brain and kidneys. According to a paper published by the Immunization Safety Review Committee established by the U.S. Institute of Medicine, thimerosal quickly dissociates once administered and binds to blood and other tissues.
A study published in Pediatric Rehabilitation using CDC data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and the U.S. Department of Education showed an increase in neurodevelopment disorders from both data sets "closely linearly correlated with increasing doses of mercury from thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines."
The Effects of Mercury on the Body:
Mercury is one of the most toxic elements on Earth. This potent toxic metal can have detrimental effects on the human body when ingested, inhaled, injected, or absorbed through the skin. It is questionable why it would be included in vaccines and injected into people in the first place. The organic forms of mercury can remain in tissues, especially in the brain, for many years. Imagine the accumulation of mercury from the dozens and dozens of childhood vaccinations potentially given.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), mercury is highly toxic, and exposure to it can harm the brain, heart, kidneys, lungs, and the immune system.
Here are some of the potential effects of mercury on the body:
1. Neurological Effects - Mercury can cross the blood-brain barrier, leading to neurological problems. It can impair cognitive functions, memory, attention, and coordination. In severe cases, it can cause tremors, muscle weakness, and even paralysis. The question is raised regarding its possible link to autism as well. These effects could lead to mental retardation, personality disorders, and thinking abnormalities.
2. Kidney Damage - Mercury primarily affects the kidneys, where it can accumulate and cause damage. It can impair the organ's ability to filter blood properly, leading to various kidney-related disorders.
3. Respiratory Issues - Inhalation of mercury vapors or exposure to mercury fumes can cause respiratory problems such as bronchitis and pneumonia. It may also lead to chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing.
4. Gastrointestinal Disturbances - Ingesting mercury-contaminated food or water can result in gastrointestinal problems such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It can also damage the lining of the digestive system, leading to ulcers.
5. Cardiovascular Effects - Mercury exposure has been linked to cardiovascular issues, including high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and an increased risk of heart attacks. Most recently, there have been links to the products found in vaccines and deadly blood clots.
6. Reproductive and Developmental Effects - Mercury can pass through the placenta and impact fetal development. It may lead to developmental delays, learning disabilities, and neurological disorders in children exposed to mercury in utero. It can also affect fertility and the reproductive system in adults.
7. Skin Issues - Direct contact with mercury can cause skin rashes, irritation, and dermatitis. Prolonged exposure may result in discoloration, itching, and peeling of the affected skin.
It's important to note that the severity of mercury poisoning depends on the dose, duration, and route of exposure. Minimizing exposure to mercury by avoiding contaminated sources and following proper safety precautions is crucial to protecting overall health and well-being.
Ways to counter mercury in your body:
To counter mercury in the body, there are several steps you can take. However, please note that these suggestions should be taken as general advice, and consulting a healthcare professional is advisable for personalized recommendations based on your specific situation.
1. Limit exposure - Minimize or eliminate, if possible, contact with mercury sources such as vaccines, certain fish, dental amalgams, certain cosmetics, and certain electronic devices. Be cautious when handling mercury-containing products, and ensure proper ventilation when exposed to mercury vapors. AVOIDANCE is the primary key to prevention.
2. Detox! - By following the Spike Protein Detox regimen or I-RECOVER post-vaccine treatment, you are well on your way to eliminating the toxins and poisons from your body due to vaccinations. More information and beneficial protocols are found on the FLCCC Alliance website, in The Epoch Times, "The Relationship Between Thimerosal and Autism" by Richard C. Deth, Ph.D., and in Vax-Unvax by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. regarding this and additional topics of concern.
In addition, explore the many possible detox options on this site, such as detox baths, methods to detoxify your body, detox foot soaks, and dietary supplements that detoxify the body. It is possible to rid your body of many unwanted and harmful substances by the process of detoxification. Don't look back on possible mistakes. Rather, look forward to releasing impurities from your body and boosting your own immune system naturally.
3. Eat a balanced diet - Consume a well-rounded diet with plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Focus on foods that support detoxification, such as sulfur-rich vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and garlic. Foods high in antioxidants, like berries, citrus fruits, and green tea, may also help protect against mercury toxicity.
4. Stay hydrated - Water is essential for the body's natural detoxification processes. Proper hydration can support kidney function and help flush out toxins, including mercury. Be sure to drink filtered or purified water to minimize exposure to environmental pollutants. Try adding liquid bentonite clay to your water as a dietary detoxifyer.
5. Support liver health - The liver plays a crucial role in detoxifying the body. Supporting liver health can aid in removing mercury from the body. Incorporate liver-friendly foods like leafy greens, beets, carrots, and herbs like milk thistle, dandelion, and turmeric. However, consult a healthcare professional before taking any supplements or herbs.
6. Chelation therapy - Chelation therapy involves the administration of specific compounds that bind to heavy metals in the body, facilitating their excretion. This treatment should be conducted under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.
7. Sauna therapy - Sweating can help eliminate toxins from the body, including heavy metals like mercury. Sauna therapy, when done safely and in moderation, may aid in removing mercury through sweat. However, consult a healthcare professional before undergoing sauna therapy, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions.
8. Practice good oral hygiene - If you have dental amalgams containing mercury, consult a dentist trained in safely removing mercury fillings. Also, maintain good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly to minimize the release of mercury vapor while chewing.
9. Support gut health - A healthy gut can aid in detoxification by ensuring proper waste elimination. Consider consuming probiotic-rich foods like yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, and kimchi to support a healthy balance of gut bacteria.
10. Boost natural immunity - Focus on your overall health by boosting your natural immunity. After all, your body's BEST defense against diseases and foreign bodies is your own immune system. There are many benefits to using natural products that will enhance your overall well-being.
Remember, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet or lifestyle, especially when dealing with heavy metal toxicity.
In the pursuit of progress, we must tread carefully, for even the smallest drop of mercury can poison the well of our existence.
Who will you share this with?
(Email addresses remain private.)