Nattokinase, Bromelain, and Curcumin
—Jill Fandrich, PharmD, CRPh
- Nattokinase: An enzyme derived from the fermentation of soy. It has been traditionally used in Japan for its supposed cardiovascular benefits. Preclinical trials show it degrades Spike proteins.
- Bromelain: A set of enzymes derived from pineapple stems, approved by the FDA as a topical treatment for wounds. Like nattokinase, it has also been shown to accelerate the clearance of Spike proteins.
- Curcumin: The active compound in turmeric, widely used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It also mitigates further damage from Spike proteins.
• Nattokinase: 2000 fibrin units (100 milligrams) orally twice a day without food
• Bromelain: 500 milligrams orally once a day without food
• Curcumin: 500 milligrams orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested)
Dr. McCullough recommended taking this treatment triad for at least three months for anyone suffering from or worried about post-COVID or vaccine syndromes. Still, he also suggested that those who have received multiple injections may need to take it for twelve months or longer.
“The main safety caveats are bleeding and allergic reactions, both of which are manageable. It is our experience that both nattokinase and bromelain can be used in addition to antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs with physician monitoring,” wrote Dr. McCullough on his Substack page.
In Dr. McCullough’s clinical observations, “patients indeed are getting better on this approach.” He said he has observed people experience relief from symptoms such as numbness, tingling, heart racing, headaches, and loss of senses under this protocol. However, these observations have not yet been supported by large-scale scientific trials.
“The Wellness Company has brought the best news to those who suffer from long COVID or regret COVID-19 vaccination. Our Spike Support product is the bedrock of the recently-published ‘Base Spike Detoxification Protocol,’ the first and only regimen to help people recover from post-acute sequelae after COVID-19 and vaccination.”
But for best-in-class nattokinase, Dr. McCullough recommends Spike Support Formula, which also contains dandelion root, selenium, and a host of other promising ingredients that can help protect you and your family from the prolonged effects of Spike proteins.
Bromelain, like a pineapple's core, holds the key to unlocking the sweetness within, inspiring us to embrace the powerful therapeutic potential.
Who will you share this with?
(Email addresses remain private.)